2016 Scientific Program
Click here to view the Schedule-at-a-Glance.
Browse the ASM Microbe 2016 Program
View the Program by day:
All programming and posters for ASM Microbe 2016 will be organized under the following seven tracks. The six scientific tracks will include the science and topics traditionally covered at the General Meeting and ICAAC. The Profession of Microbiology track is a new track which encompasses all non-scientific programming such as funding, skills building, career development, and the history of science – topics that cut across all disciplines of microbiology.
View sessions by track:
- Applied and Environmental Science
- Clinical Science and Epidemiology
- Ecological and Evolutionary Science
- Host-Microbe Biology
- Molecular Biology and Physiology
- Therapeutics and Prevention
- Profession of Microbiology